Makeurmove are pleased to present this stunning first floor luxuriously appointed apartment which is a truly unique property. Converted from a former Bake House there are numerous character features including a vaulted ceiling and exposed timber beams throughout.
* The master bedroom benefits from both a full en-suite bathroom and a dressing area with ample fitted wardrobes
* Situated in an ideallic village in beautiful countryside yet only 8 minutes from the nearest town
* Must be viewed to experience the wow factor
* Unique features converted from a former Bake House
* Contemporary with character features
* Vaulted ceiling and exposed beams
* 2 large double bedrooms
* Beautiful village yet close to large town
* Ample storage / attic space and bike storage
* Allocated parking
* Master bedroom 14ft5 x 16ft4. Ensuite, built in double width wardrobes. Exposed timbers. Second bedroom 11ft8 x 8ft10. Exposed timbers.
* Bathroom, ensuite to master bedroom finished in white, panelled bath, mixer tap and power shower, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed lighting, electric shaver point.
* Shower room 2 - tiled double width shower cubicle with bi-folding door, dedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, heated tower rail, recessed down-lighters, extrator, shaver point.
* Lounge/diner 11ft11x16ft4 plus 7ft4x3ft1. Large spacious room.
* Entrance hall recessed down lighters, access to loft space, storage cupboard 8ft8x7ft10 - a comprehensive range of wood effect fronted base and wall mounted units with complementing granite effect roll top work surfaces. Tiled splash areas, integrated oven, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and dishwasher.Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps. Stainless steel extractor fan.
* Stunning village location surround in countryside, yet only 8 mins from large town of Aylesbury.
* Good train links to London - Leighton Buzzard fast train = 32 mins.
* Would suit professional who enjoys a peaceful location yet with local amenities, and holding dinner parties in a stunning location.