Makeurmove are pleased to present this stunning first floor luxuriously appointed apartment which is a truly unique property. Converted from a former Bake House there are numerous character features including a vaulted ceiling and exposed timber beams throughout.
* The master bedroom benefits from both a full en-suite bathroom and a dressing area with ample fitted wardrobes
* Situated in an ideallic village in beautiful countryside yet only 8 minutes from the nearest town
* Must be viewed to experience the wow factor
* Unique features converted from a former Bake House
* Contemporary with character features
* Vaulted ceiling and exposed beams
* 2 large double bedrooms
* Beautiful village yet close to large town
* Ample storage / attic space and bike storage
* Allocated parking
* Master bedroom 14ft5 x 16ft4. Ensuite, built in double width wardrobes. Exposed timbers. Second bedroom 11ft8 x 8ft10. Exposed timbers.
* Bathroom, ensuite to master bedroom finished in white, panelled bath, mixer tap and power shower, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed lighting, electric shaver point.
* Shower room 2 - tiled double width shower cubicle with bi-folding door, dedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, heated tower rail, recessed down-lighters, extrator, shaver point.
* Lounge/diner 11ft11x16ft4 plus 7ft4x3ft1. Large spacious room.
* Entrance hall recessed down lighters, access to loft space, storage cupboard 8ft8x7ft10 - a comprehensive range of wood effect fronted base and wall mounted units with complementing granite effect roll top work surfaces. Tiled splash areas, integrated oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps. Stainless steel extractor fan.
* Stunning village location surround in countryside, yet only 8 mins from large town of Aylesbury.
* Good train links to London - Leighton Buzzard fast train = 32 mins.
* Would suit professional who enjoys a peaceful location yet with local amenities, and holding dinner parties in a stunning location.