Makeurmove are pleased to present this two bedroom cottage.
* This pretty, well-maintained cottage is in excellent location, close to the centre of town (10 min walk), close to schools, shops, and the hospital (10 min walk).
* There is a small front garden, double glazed and secure entrance porch leading to a lounge with real effect gas fire.
* A separate dining room with a woodburning stove, This stove will warm the whole house through with just a few logs!
* Bespoke kitchen with iroko worktops, cream cupboards, gas cooker, under-counter fridge and freezer. Sink under window. Washing machine insitu. Shelves. Extractor fan.
* Double-glazed back door with access to garden. Access to utility room with space for upright fridge-freezer, further storage space. Downstairs WC.
* There is ample on road parking outside, a park opposite, and shops nearby.
* The house has a 120ft well maintained garden with mature trees and shrubs, 2 patio areas and a large summerhouse suitable for storage or leisure.
* Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a large bathroom. Power shower over bath.
* The house has gas central heating and is 90% double-glazed.
PLEASE NOTE: The main bathroom is ensuite to the rear bedroom. The property might not be suitable for two friends sharing as you need to walk through the rear bedroom to access the bathroom
Sorry, no pets, smokers, students, or DSS.
Visit our website to book your viewing.
Sorry - you've missed this oneFind another