1. Available to rent from 13th July 2019.
2. ****NO AGENTS FEES YOU WILL BE DEALING DIRECTLY WITH THE LANDLORD*******
3. Deposit £800.00.
4. 1 Bedroom
5. Kitchen Area With Washing Machine, And Fridge/Freezer.
6. Spacious Open Living
8. 10 Minutes Walk To Swindon Station
9. Sainsbury's Supermarket Just Across The Road.
This modern one bedroom apartment is right in the heart of the town centre of Swindon and is close to amenities, the property is ideally suited for a professional couple or a professional individual.
As you walk in, you will be greeted in by a warming, welcoming hallway. To your left, there is a storage cupboard to put all those bits 'n' bobs including coats and plenty of space for shelves for all essential gear and two coat hooks to hang up your coats.
In front of you is a spacious bedroom with a back window facing out onto the street below. There's plenty of space for a wardrobe, double bed, chest of drawers, TV and 2 bedside tables.
The kitchen is modern and open plan, which makes the whole area feel spacious and sociable as well as including integrated appliances consisting of fridge/freezer, oven/hob/hood and washing machine.
It also features a TV point, Satellite TV point and telephone point.
It also features a good sized kitchen/diner area.
The apartment has secure entrance and entry phone facility and a lift to all floors. Services available at an extra cost.
1. Parking permit. A multi-storey car park is located just across the road. Cost of £300 per year for a 24/7 Permit.
2. Satellite TV.
3. Fibre Optic Broadband available. For deals go to USwitch web site and enter post code SN1 5AH.
EPC rating C.
Electricity costs around £50 per month.
Water costs around £30 per month.
Finally, the bathroom features a modern bath/shower with screen, wash basin and toilet, with heated towel rail and a storage cupboard to storage all your essentials.
You can purchase the furniture(used) from the previous tenant for the prices:
Sofa - £40
Dining table with 4 chairs - £35
Mattress - £20
Wardrobe - free
TV Unit - £20
Tea tables - £10
To arrange a viewing, please do get in contact ASAP.
Please note - all applicants will be required to undergo a credit check.