Ideally located very well presented first floor flat, good sized 2 double bedroom flat, large communal garden and walking distance to Hertford stations.
No agency contract fees! Only standard tenants reference check fees.
- Spacious hallway leads through to bright and spacious lounge with wood effect flooring and stunning drop down lights for dinning table.
- Modern separate kitchen furnished with Bosch washing machine and large fridge freezer. Plenty of cupboard space.
- Two good sized double bedrooms, one with a featured bay window. (Bedroom 1: 3.70x2.85, Bedroom 2: 3.70x2.15)
- Modern fitted bathroom suite with shower.
- Allocated parking included with plenty of guest parking and bike sheds. The property has a very large communal garden which is a real gem for flats in Hertford.
- Gas boiler (cheaper running than electric)
- Unfurnished however am open to negotiation to rent part furnished.
The property is located in a secluded, quiet cul de sac next to a beautiful river and fields. It is a few minutes walk from the cafes, bars and restaurants of Hertford town centre and is within 7 minutes walking distance to Hertford North station/ 14 minutes from Hertford East station so has many routes into London. The A414 is 1 minute away so routes out to surrounding towns is super easy.
Hartham common is a short walk away offering outdoor tennis courts, Swimming pool , riverside pubs, walking and cycle paths.
Sorry - you've missed this oneFind another