This property has been refurbished in December 2018 and will be re-painted . The property benefits from accommodation comprising living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazed windows and private rear garden.
This property is within walking distance to a range of Primary schools such as : Putteridge, Ramridge & St.Matthews , Secondary Schools such as : Stopsley & Ashcroft , Sixth Forms ; Barnfield & Luton Sixth Form.
People that live in this area benefit from easy access to Luton Town Centre and the motorway this is great for those who need to commute to work at the airport, as you can live close enough without being on any flight paths! It’s also situated near the A6 so you’re able to commute to surrounding areas throughout Bedford and beyond. In addition Round Green & Stopsley have lots of convenience stores at your doorstep!
The property benefits from accommodation comprising living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazed windows and private rear garden. The property maintains traditional features such as Victorian fireplaces.
- Living room 11 feet x 10 feet 6 (3.35m x 3.20m). Bay window to front, ornamental open fire, radiator, laminate flooring
- Dining room 14 feet 4 x 11 feet (4.37m x 3.35m). Double glazed window to rear, fireplace, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard
- Fitted kitchen 9 feet 3 x 6 feet (2.82m x 1.83m). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink with tiled splash-backs, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, door to garden
- Bathroom - fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, two obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring
Bedroom one - 11 feet x 10 feet 9 (3.35m x 3.28m). Two double glazed windows to rear
Bedroom two - 11 feet x 10 feet 6 (3.35m x 3.20m). Two double glazed windows to front, fitted carpet
- Rear garden - low-maintenance rear garden mainly paved, gated access to front
- Newly fitted garden shed - 7 ft x 4ft - ideal for bikes etc
- DSS CONSIDERED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS (Must be working part time & have a full time employed GUARANTOR)
- No smokers
-Employment referencing / landlord referencing - ESSENTIAL
-MUST be working part time & can evidence employment/ employer references ESSENTIAL
- NO pets
- 6 months minimum tenancy
- 1400 GBP deposit required
EPC Band D