3 Bedroom Semi Detached House, Close to Horsforth Train Station, Fully Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room inc. Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer, Downstairs WC, Good Size Lounge, Full Gas Central Heating, Bath & Shower, PVCu Double Glazing Throughout & Private Driveway
3 bed Semi - Detached House Horsforth Leeds LS18
King George Avenue, Horsforth, Leeds LS18 5ND - £750 PCM
• 3 Bed Semi Detached House Close To Horsforth Train Station
• PVCu Double Glazing Throughout
• New Full Gas Central Heating
• Good Size Lounge
• Fully Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
• Downstairs WC
• Three Bedrooms (2 Doubles, 1 Single)
• Bathroom Shower Suite
• Private Driveway
• Unfurnished with white goods
• Internal Viewing Strongly Recommended To View This Impressive Property
Internal viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this pleasant and much improved three bedroom semi-detached house enjoying a cul de sac position with PVCu double glazing and new full gas central heating.
The well planned accommodation briefly comprises, entrance lobby, good size lounge, well equipped kitchen and dining room with electric oven, gas hob, chimney cooker hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer. To the rear entrance there is a downstairs WC and utility room.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. To the exterior there is a small front garden pathway to entrance door and a private driveway. To the rear is a private garden. This is ideal for working professionals and families.
Council Tax Band: B
Rent: £750 pcm
Security Deposit: £865 (Will be fully registered with DPS)
Date available from: 11th July 2019
Minimum – 12-month tenancy
Summary & Exclusions:
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
* I have a well-behaved pet and I can pay extra bond/rental etc - is that acceptable? - No Pets as stated on listing.
* I am claiming benefits, but I have always paid my rent on time etc... is that acceptable? - No DSS as stated on listing.
* Are you strict/flexible on the Pets/Benefits? - Strict - as stated in the listing I would not consider these applicants, thanks.
* I am self-employed and not receiving a monthly income, but I always pay my rent in time etc, would you consider? - No thanks, prefer someone with a fixed monthly income.
* What is the area like, is it safe/quiet etc? - I do not live there so unwise for me to offer my opinion, better you drive by, ask local neighbours and assess for yourself?
* Do you have any properties which will accept DSS, pets etc? - No, anything I have available I have it advertised.
* Can I pay the bond in instalments? - No
* How much is required upfront? – A holding deposit of 1 weeks rental will be required. When moving into the property the first months rental and bond minus the holding deposit will be required.
* I am a private landlord and not a letting agent - if you wish to apply after viewing the property you will need to complete an application, provide references and proof of income and pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rental etc, so be prepared to make some effort, also a credit check will need to be undertaken.