2 Double Bedroom 2nd Floor Apartment on Attractive Development close to Monks Cross and City Centre – Huntington YO31
• Intercom Door Entry.
• 2 Bedrooms – Both Double.
• Newly Fitted Bath with Shower.
• Fully fitted kitchen Inc. Washer, F/F.
• Electricity only (economy 7), no Gas.
• Plenty off street car parking spaces available
An attractive 2 double bedroom second floor apartment on Darwin Close in Huntington situated 1.5 miles north of York city centre. There is an entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom/WC. Outside there are communal gardens and plenty off street car parking spaces available.
The property benefits from UPVc double glazing, electric storage heaters and fitted kitchen with integrated cooker with extractor hood over, fridge freezer and washing machine. White bathroom with electric shower over and pedestal hand wash basin. There is a secure intercom entry system with communal entrance hall, gardens and parking.
Directions: Darwin Close is a development situated off Huntington Road and is very close to Monks Cross. It benefits from good access to the hospital and Nestle with good regular bus routes into the city centre.
This lovely two-bedroom apartment is located in the popular area of Huntington York, short distance from York City Centre, York District Hospital and Monks Cross Shopping Centre, access to all major routes, parking, early viewing recommended.
EPC: B Rated
Council Tax Band: B
Godwin House, Darwin Close,
Rent: £620 pcm
Security Deposit: £715 (Will be fully registered with DPS)
Date available from: 15th June 2019
Minimum – 12-month tenancy
Summary & Exclusions:
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
* Please note that internal deco has changed as the pictures are now a few years old and I did not have time to update the pictures.
* I have a well-behaved pet and I can pay extra bond/rental etc - is that acceptable? - No Pets as stated on listing.
* I am claiming benefits, but I have always paid my rent on time etc... is that acceptable? - No DSS as stated on listing.
* Are you strict/flexible on the Pets/Benefits? - Strict - as stated in the listing I would not consider these applicants, thanks.
* I am self-employed and not receiving a monthly income, but I always pay my rent in time etc, would you consider? - No thanks, prefer someone with a fixed monthly income.
* What is the area like, is it safe/quiet etc? - I do not live there so unwise for me to offer my opinion, better you drive by, ask local neighbours and assess for yourself?
* Do you have any properties which will accept DSS, pets etc? - No, anything I have available I have it advertised.
* Can I pay the bond in instalments? - No
* How much is required upfront? – A holding deposit of 1 weeks rental will be required. When moving into the property the first months rental and bond minus the holding deposit will be required.
* I am a private landlord and not a letting agent - if you wish to apply after viewing the property you will need to complete an application, provide references and proof of income and pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rental etc, so be prepared to make some effort, also a credit check will need to be undertaken.
* If you wish to view the property please provide me with your name, contact number and email address and available days and times for viewings and I will check with the tenant (property is presently tenanted) and confirm when it will be possible to provide you with access.