STUNNING FLAT IN PERIOD PROPERTY
Floor Area: 721 square feet / 67 sqm, recently painted throughout (October 2018).
GET THE BEST OF BOTH: Enjoy village life and open countryside with close proximity to central London in 18 minutes with many excellent transport links and fast rail options. Wimbledon has the District Line / Northern Line / SW Trains and Thameslink all at your doorstep. Close to the A3, but far enough not to get any noise. This property is in a serene and highly convenient location.
A TWO DOUBLE BED FLAT IN AN EXCLUSIVE LOCATION WITH PRIVATE GARDEN: two double bedroom both with built in robes, a garden flat in a period property, tucked behind in the heart of Wimbledon Village on a quiet street. Only yards from the restaurants and boutiques of the village and on the edge of Wimbledon Common which conveniently backs onto Richmond Park for those who like to explore further.
- Large open plan reception room with modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate cloakroom
- Private terrace garden with shed (9.1m x 5.8m) with easy maintenance and plenty of dining and entertaining space
- Separate utility room (2.7m X 2.2m)
- Enviable amount of storage with builtin storage in the hallway for linen/coats/shoes
White goods included washer/dryer; fridge; dishwasher and freezer.
EPC Rating C
Best way to to arrange a viewing: go to makeurmove.co.uk website and seach in SW19, select this property and register your preferred timeslot. The landlord will respond promptly.